Cloud4Wi is looking forward to participating at Wi-Fi NOW Europe 2018–the only expo and conference in the world dedicated to WiFi. The conference will take place November 6-8, 2018 at the Holiday Inn in Berlin, Germany.
The main goal of Wi-Fi NOW Europe is to drive the industry forward by sharing the latest business-critical information on WiFi and by connecting our delegates to global WiFi leaders. This year the following themes will be discussed:
- On a mission: More spectrum for WiFi in the 6 GHz band
- 802.11ax: A great leap forward to connectivity everywhere
- Next-generation WiFi for the hyper-connected Smart Home
- The resurgence of City WiFi
- 2018: The year WiGig comes of age
- Security & monetization: Powering the wireless enterprise
- WiFi IoT: A mass-market opportunity today
- Connecting the unconnected with WiFi & unlicensed bands
- Mobility & convergence for carriers
Cloud4Wi will be a key player at Wi-Fi NOW Europe. We will share how service providers can enhance their managed WiFi offering with location services during our session on November 6th, 2018 at 2:00pm. Gianni Altamura, VP International Sales at Cloud4Wi, will discuss “The revolution of managed WiFi services”.
Cloud4Wi will also exhibit at Wi-Fi NOW Europe. If you’d like to meet with us and see how we can help you stand out from the competition, drop by and pay us a visit or schedule a meeting.
Use the code Cloud4WiWFNEU20 when you register to get your 20% discount!