Cloud4Wi will be holding a speech on day 2 at 2022 WGC EMEA
Cloud4Wi will be participating in the 2022 Wireless Global Congress EMEA as a gold sponsor. In addition to networking with device manufacturers, operators, expert organizations, enterprises, and service providers, we are also excited about the opportunity to deliver an executive presentation as well as share our vision and insights about all things WiFi.
Cloud4Wi will be giving our speech on Day 2 of the event (09:25 am). Our representatives will explain how Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Passpoint and the WBA industry-standard framework for WBA OpenRoaming can be easily adopted by enterprise companies to face several challenges, including:
- The painful experience of Wi-Fi onboarding via captive portals.
- Security-related challenges of joining unknown and untrusted networks.
- Underutilizing Wi-Fi to drive your business forward.
Wi-Fi Revolution: Driving Digital Growth will be held from October 17 to 20, 2022 at the RAI Convention Center (Europaplein 24, 1078 GZ Amsterdam, Netherlands). Additionally, this hybrid event caters to both face-to-face and virtual attendees. Key themes and topics during WGC will include:
- How does Wi-Fi Deliver the Fiber Promise?
- Wi-Fi and Its Role in the Future Smart Home
- Evolution of Wi-Fi and Beyond
- How Can Operators Tap into the Value of Wi-Fi?
- Wi-Fi Roaming – Improving the User Experience and Enabling New Business Models
- The Union of 5G and Wi-Fi
- Spectrum Today vs. Spectrum Tomorrow and Overview of the Impact of Regulations for the 6GHz Band
- Delivering an Enhanced Enterprise Wi-Fi Experience
- Getting Ahead of the Threat: Securing Public Wi-Fi
You can start registering for Wireless Global Congress EMEA here.
If you’re interested in learning more about Cloud4Wi and how we can assist you embracing Passpoint and WBA OpenRoaming to drive business outcomes, schedule a meeting by visiting here.