We are very excited – and more than a little proud – that Cloud4Wi has been selected by Retail Systems as one of the shortlisted companies for Retail Systems Awards 2019 in the category “In-Store Technology of the Year”.
What is the Retail System Awards?
Now in their 14th year, the Retail Systems Awards recognizes technology excellence and innovation within the retail sector. The judges panel includes key players in the retail sector, such as:
- Gerald Dawson, Finance and IT Director, Forthglade
- Hugh Fletcher, Global Head of Consultancy and Innovation, Salmon, a Wunderman Commerce Company
- Claire Joel, Head of IT (Business Change), Reiss
- Andy Mulcahy, Strategy and Insight Director, IMRG
- Nadine Neatrour, E-commerce Director, Revolution Beauty
- Sharon Peters, Head of IT Business Solutions, Marks & Spencer
- Merlin Stone, Managing Director, Merlin Stone
- Darren Williams, Managing Director, DW Exec.
Who are the finalists in the category “In-Store Technology of the Year”?
We’re honored to be listed with such great company. All of the finalists are doing exciting things, and together are making massive changes in retail.
Besides Cloud4Wi, the shortlist includes IKEA, – Diebold Nixdorf & Trayzi, Inovretail, Metro Security, NearSt, Panasonic Business & Domus Projects Ireland, PayPoint Network, Virtual Worlds and Zynstra.
The winners will be announced at the awards ceremony and gala dinner on June 27th at the Waldorf Hilton, London.
We’re keeping our fingers crossed!