On behalf of everyone at Cloud4Wi, our hearts go out to all those impacted by COVID-19. This includes not only those diagnosed with the virus, but also their friends and family, those whose lives, jobs and schools have been disrupted, and so many more.
At Cloud4Wi, we are doing our part in preventing the spread of the coronavirus. We are fostering work-from-home practices within our company to ensure the health and well-being of our customers, partners, employees, and their families.
Our team will be 100% remotely connected and available to assist you with a free consultation to analyze and act on customer data collected in physical locations. This way, you will be able to connect with your customers—even if only digitally—and warmly share your values, as well as your latest and upcoming changes during such a time of crisis with physical locations mostly locked down.
There is no question this period comes with a lot of change and uncertainty, but we’re confident that by sticking together and supporting each other, we’ll emerge from this stronger than ever.
Stay Healthy and Safe!
Thank You For Your Loyalty,
President, CEO & Co-Founder
This new high profile appointment will support the company’s global growth and innovation path with extensive expertise and experience
NEW YORK – March 2, 2020 – Cloud4Wi, the leader in location-based customer insights technology, is excited to announce that former Group President, Global Business Services (GBS) and Chief Information Officer of Procter & Gamble, Filippo Passerini, will be joining the company as an Advisory Board Member at a time of rapid growth.
A globally-recognized leader in technology-enabled business models, Mr. Passerini has over three decades of business-building experience with P&G, where he supervised technology and business services in more than 70 countries. Mr. Passerini’s insights and strategies have been featured in numerous books and articles, including publications in the Harvard Business Review. His work and business models have been recognized as best-in-class.
Mr. Passerini’s knowledge and expertise will offer a plethora of unbiased insights and innovative advice for Cloud4Wi. This will support the company’s global growth and innovation path.
“It’s an absolute pleasure to join Cloud4Wi’s Advisory Board. The company is managed by extremely professional and accomplished individuals and offers a promising solution for the industry. Look forward to continuing to learn and explore new business models and technologies with Cloud4Wi” said Passerini.
“It’s a real honor to have Filippo Passerini, one of the world’s most innovative leaders, join the Advisory Board,” said Andrea Calcagno, CEO and Co-Founder at Cloud4Wi. “Filippo’s experience and advice will give a deeper understanding of the industry to our management team, and allow us to become increasingly relevant to the needs of leading global companies.” Calcagno added, “Filippo also brings a fresh perspective to the board, and this will empower us to constantly evolve our long-term innovation strategy.”
Cloud4Wi is a location-based customer insights solution that enables businesses and organizations to seamlessly collect, analyze and act on customer data. Using real-time
For media inquiries, please contact:
Tel: +1 (415) 589-9135
That’s a wrap on Cloud4Wi’s 2020 Company Offsite! The event, which revolved around the theme “Technology That Drives Results”, gathered more than 10 different nationalities — including team members from the US, Italy, France, UK, Brazil, Thailand, Ukraine, Russia, Netherlands, and Mexico.
We brought our global team together in our R&D office in Pisa, which is fitting because Cloud4Wi’s startup journey started in Tuscany in 2014, before scaling up the world market via San Francisco and Silicon Valley, and eventually moving our HQ to NYC last summer 2019. We also had the honor of hosting Massimiliano Magrini, Co-founder & Managing Partner of United Ventures, our main investor.
The offsite featured a mix of compelling experiences, including opportunities to share lessons learned, as well as key events and results. We also set new goals and new challenges with a dedicated 10-year strategic-plan, thanks to our ever-improving products suite upgrades. Then, we celebrated Cloud4Wi’s achievements and successes with a lot of intercultural exchanges and fun!
Read on for a more detailed recap of the event.
Day one: 2019 review and lessons learned
The first day opened with our CEO, Andrea Calcagno, sharing The Best of 2019. It was an impressive year for us at Cloud4Wi. We grew tremendously in the past year alone, doubling our large enterprise clients, and reaching more than 150 million mobile customers in 60 thousand locations. This growth had a strong impact on our financial operations and helped the company have a positive net income in Q4 2019.
After this session, all of Cloud4Wi’s employees introduced themselves, so we could all get to know each other in person and improve how we collaborate with one another.From there, the Management Team highlighted 2019 Milestones, in terms of key initiatives and results
- An evident leadership in the luxury and retail market, among other industries – This was a culmination of many years of work and strong execution to help global brands reshape their digital approach where their customers and stores are at the core of their strategy.
- Named a Visionary Leader by MarketsAndMarkets and recognized by many industry analysts including Gartner and Forrester – This momentous recognition by top firms is a testament to all the hard work the Cloud4Wi team has put into delivering a solution that solves a critical problem for customer-facing businesses.
- Signed the Partner Application Distribution Agreement – We are very excited to start our journey with a market leader in the marketing cloud bringing the power of our solution in their ecosystem. Cloud4Wi will be an application on their marketplace that feeds location-based customer data to their solution.
- Released new and compelling features – We released a number of new features that are positioning Cloud4Wi as a cutting-edge solution for large enterprises that want to easily collect, analyze and act on location-based customer insights to maximize their WiFi network investment.
- New company journey seeing the retail world in and from the Big Apple – In Q3, we expanded Cloud4Wi’s presence in the US, moving our HQ from San Francisco to New York. The full process was completed in early September.
Then, the Sales and Customer Success Team shared some of the Top Customer Win Stories — such as the Prada Group, Valentino, Raia Drogasil, Celine, PerDormire, and First Trust Bank — including the strategy behind them as well as any mistakes that we could learn from.
Day two: 2020 strategic goals and action plan
On day two, Calcagno presented Cloud4Wi’s 10-year Vision with the team. After such an inspiring session, the Management Team shared the 2020 Company Plan, based on the OKRs approach (Objectives and Key Results). Each department elaborated their own OKRs to achieve by 2020, so everyone in the company was aware of where we are going and why.
Then, our VP Marketing, Elena Briola, and VP Product, Ivan Muccini, introduced the New Value Proposition and Offering. Starting from the value proposition canvas, they highlighted the importance of adopting a quantified value proposition and presented the new offering.
From there, Muccini shared the 2020 Commercial Roadmap, explaining in detail some of the new cutting-edge features that are scheduled to be released along the next 4 quarters 2020, to make our customers and partners successful.
Finally, our Chief Evangelist, Mauro Aprile Zanetti — who moderated the 4-day gathering — presented the New Corporate Messaging aligned with our new value proposition to get the core message into the minds of employees first, before unveiling it to company shareholders and the public.
Day three: empowering our execution
The third day was dedicated to Empowering Our Execution. We had a series of workshops to help the whole company execute different initiatives more efficiently and effectively.
Day four: implementing the action plan
During the fourth day, Calcagno did a recap of the goals reached in 2019 and those to aim for in 2020. He also highlighted the importance of being all in to effectively reach them. He shared the commencement speech by Ryan Smith, Qualtrics CEO & Co-founder to the BYU Marriott School of Business graduating students, who talked about the way he is all in for each aspect of his life, including career, family, and faith.
A series of one-to-one meetings and dedicated roundtables per division and geography followed. This day was crucial for each team to discuss how to implement the 2020 action plan.
By the way… we had a lot of fun together
It wasn’t all about work, though. At Cloud4Wi, we learn by doing as the California saying goes, but we never forget the Italian core values that center around culture and having fun together! Being in Pisa (Tuscany), we had a lot of fun with some delicious food and wine, in line with the unparalleled Italian way of life, and art. We also admired the breathtaking mural Tuttotondo made by Keith Haring in Pisa — this was a significant moment because it also happened to be the 30-year anniversary of Haring’s death.
During our last Italian dinner together, we recognized the most notable employees who have been crucial to the growth of Cloud4Wi in 2019. We acknowledged their commitment, enthusiasm, and perseverance, and we also recognized each and everyone in the team, particularly those who worked behind the scenes and around the clock.
We have exciting updates to announce in the coming days, so stay tuned by subscribing to our monthly newsletter.
Leading global retailers – including Aldi, Campari, and the Prada Group – already use Cloud4Wi to turn in-store customer insights into exceptional, relevant customer experiences.
NEW YORK – January 9, 2020 –Cloud4Wi, the leader in in-store customer insights technology, will exhibit at booth #865 at NRF 2020 in New York City, from January 12th-14th. The booth is located on Level 1 at the Javits Center. Cloud4Wi will present its solution for in-store customer insights to help retailers craft new exceptional, relevant customer experiences across physical and digital spaces that match customer expectations.
Modern retailers face a significant challenge when it comes to determining which customer experience initiatives will engage their shoppers in the most compelling way possible, while maintaining a competitive advantage. Retailers need to enhance the customer experience with a comprehensive outreach approach that engages customers at different touchpoints while delivering results in terms of customer satisfaction and sales.
That’s where Cloud4Wi comes in. With Cloud4Wi, retailers can easily collect, analyze and act on in-store customer insights, which helps to predict shopping trends and behavior patterns. Empowered with this in-depth knowledge of who their customers are and how they behave in-store, retailers can build a 360-degree view of shopping behaviors and drive results. Cloud4Wi gives retailers the ability to deliver relevant and timely offers and messages that add overall value to the customer experience using the retailers’ existing tools and without adding significant resources.
“Forward-thinking retailers that put the customer at the center of everything are readily using in-store customer insights to meet customers’ needs,” said Andrea Calcagno, CEO and Co-Founder at Cloud4Wi. “Cloud4Wi helps retailers drive results by delivering customer experiences that perfectly engage and delight today’s tech-savvy customers. This is what we are doing with many of our clients now, and what we will be sharing at NRF 2020.”
Leading global retailers – including Aldi, Campari, and the Prada Group – are using Cloud4Wi to transform their customer experience. Lorenzo Bertelli, owner and CDO of The Prada Group, said that “Cloud4Wi enables us to understand who our customers are and how they behave in the stores while respecting their privacy. Thanks to this in-depth knowledge, we will be able to deliver compelling and much more personalized experiences.”
NRF 2020: Retail’s Big Show is the centerpiece of NRF Retail Week, where the entire industry unites to get a whole new perspective on how to take their businesses into the next decade. NRF attracts the largest community of movers, shakers and industry makers who come together to see beyond what is and to reveal what could be. NRF 2020 is where visionary talent meets visionary tech and the latest and greatest become the here and now!
Come and visit the Cloud4Wi Team at NRF 2020 Big Show in booth #865. To see our solution in action, feel free to reserve a spot here.
Cloud4Wi helps retailers supercharge the customer experience. Cloud4Wi makes it simple for retailers to collect, analyze and act on in-store customer insights, with customer’s consent. This way, retailers can easily succeed in crafting new exceptional, relevant experiences that really match customer expectations. Leading global brands love Cloud4Wi. They include Aldi, Amaro, Armani, Campari, Carmila, Clarks, Diamonds International, Drogasil, Klepierre, Lacoste, Illy, MaxMara, OVS, Prada Group, Salvatore Ferragamo, The Cordish Companies, and Valentino. To date, Cloud4Wi has connected more than 150 million mobile customers across 60,000 locations in more than 120 countries, while collecting more than 20 billion of location data per month. Cloud4Wi is headquartered in New York, and has offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, Milan, Pisa, São Paulo, and Bangkok. To learn more about Cloud4Wi, please visit the website at www.cloud4wi.com.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Tel: +1 (415) 589-9135
If we look back at 2019 and all the incredible things that we’ve achieved as a team, it was an impressive year for us at Cloud4Wi. We grew tremendously in just the past year alone, doubling our large enterprise clients, hitting more than 150 million mobile customers in 60 thousand locations. This growth had a strong impact on our financial operations and helped the company have a positive net income in Q4 2019.
Let’s take a glance back at our greatest milestones of 2019:
- An evident leadership in the luxury and retail market, among other industries – This was a culmination of many years of work and strong execution to help global brands reshape their digital approach where their customers and stores are at the core of their strategy. In 2019, we expanded our adoption in our existing clients and added a slew of new ones in other industries including global sports companies, top groceries, real-estate firms, pharmacies, museums and
theaters, non-profits, and more.
- Named a Visionary Leader by MarketsAndMarkets and recognized by many industry analysts including Gartner and Forrester – We’ve come a long way from the days of running the company out of a small office in Pisa. This momentous recognition by top firms is a testament to all the hard work the Cloud4Wi team has put into delivering a solution that solves a critical problem for customer-facing businesses. Thank you to all of our clients, partners, employees, and investors for always believing in Cloud4Wi and our vision.
- Signed the Partner Application Distribution Agreement – We are very excited to start our journey with a market leader in the marketing cloud bringing the power of our solution in their ecosystem. Cloud4Wi will be an application on their marketplace that feeds location-based customer insights to their solution. This way, our joint clients can boost their business performance by adding a new way to collect customer insights and extending the customer journey with location-based
behaviors. Details are coming in the next few days!
- Released new and exciting features – We released a number of new features that are positioning Cloud4Wi as a cutting edge solution for large enterprises that want to easily collect, analyze and act on location-based customer insights to maximize their WiFi network investment.
- New company journey seeing the retail world in and from the Big Apple – In Q3, we decided to move our HQ from San Francisco to New York. The full process was completed in early September. Thanks to this strategic expansion, we are living and breathing our business journey on a daily basis, and we are closer to our largest potential market. We are boosting the team with new hires in many departments such as sales, marketing, operations and soon we will announce new executives in our team who will build an exciting 2020 with us. If you have
an interestto be part of our New York team, please check the open positions here.
2019 was an incredible year. We will have a lot of exciting things for 2020, and we will bring those to you in the coming months! We’re just getting started.
We will be at NRF 2020 Vision on January 12-14 at the Javits Center in New York City. If you’d like to see our solution in action, meet experts, and learn how Cloud4Wi is supercharging the customer experience with location-based customer insights, book your appointment here.
Wishing you a Happy New Year from all of us at Cloud4Wi!