If we look back at 2019 and all the incredible things that we’ve achieved as a team, it was an impressive year for us at Cloud4Wi. We grew tremendously in just the past year alone, doubling our large enterprise clients, hitting more than 150 million mobile customers in 60 thousand locations. This growth had a strong impact on our financial operations and helped the company have a positive net income in Q4 2019.
Let’s take a glance back at our greatest milestones of 2019:
- An evident leadership in the luxury and retail market, among other industries – This was a culmination of many years of work and strong execution to help global brands reshape their digital approach where their customers and stores are at the core of their strategy. In 2019, we expanded our adoption in our existing clients and added a slew of new ones in other industries including global sports companies, top groceries, real-estate firms, pharmacies, museums and
theaters, non-profits, and more.
- Named a Visionary Leader by MarketsAndMarkets and recognized by many industry analysts including Gartner and Forrester – We’ve come a long way from the days of running the company out of a small office in Pisa. This momentous recognition by top firms is a testament to all the hard work the Cloud4Wi team has put into delivering a solution that solves a critical problem for customer-facing businesses. Thank you to all of our clients, partners, employees, and investors for always believing in Cloud4Wi and our vision.
- Signed the Partner Application Distribution Agreement – We are very excited to start our journey with a market leader in the marketing cloud bringing the power of our solution in their ecosystem. Cloud4Wi will be an application on their marketplace that feeds location-based customer insights to their solution. This way, our joint clients can boost their business performance by adding a new way to collect customer insights and extending the customer journey with location-based
behaviors. Details are coming in the next few days!
- Released new and exciting features – We released a number of new features that are positioning Cloud4Wi as a cutting edge solution for large enterprises that want to easily collect, analyze and act on location-based customer insights to maximize their WiFi network investment.
- New company journey seeing the retail world in and from the Big Apple – In Q3, we decided to move our HQ from San Francisco to New York. The full process was completed in early September. Thanks to this strategic expansion, we are living and breathing our business journey on a daily basis, and we are closer to our largest potential market. We are boosting the team with new hires in many departments such as sales, marketing, operations and soon we will announce new executives in our team who will build an exciting 2020 with us. If you have
an interestto be part of our New York team, please check our open positions.
2019 was an incredible year. We will have a lot of exciting things for 2020, and we will bring those to you in the coming months! We’re just getting started.
We will be at NRF 2020 Vision on January 12-14 at the Javits Center in New York City. If you’d like to see our solution in action, meet experts, and learn how Cloud4Wi is supercharging the customer experience with location-based customer insights, book your appointment here.
Wishing you a Happy New Year from all of us at Cloud4Wi!